Saturday, August 7, 2010

Humba for Dinner


 We have humba for dinner and eggplant salad with steam rice at home. I am craving for humba so I went to the store and purchase all the ingredients that I need. Well, the store doesn't have the dried banana blossom so I just cook the humba without it. Anyways, I feel good because I made my husband a delicious meal and I feel good about that.

For those of you who are interested in cooking this delicious meal please check the complete recipe at my other link Kusina Inato.

Good evening everyone!

7 comments:

Karen Chayne said...

WOW! pagkalami ba gyud aning huyong2x nga humba sis... naa pa diha? hehehe

Maharlikah said...

Delicious humba...Gutom nuon ko. :-)) Have a delicious meals Geraldine.

Rechie said...

agoy..makalaway man ni sis Ge..galaway kog pinakalit...i feel hungry now

texaswithlove1982 said...

Dali, Kayce dia pa gyud sobra diri....perti kumba nako ug kaon kagabie!

texaswithlove1982 said...

Belle, daghan pa gyud sobra dali mo diri kay mangbahaw bahaw ta, hehe.

texaswithlove1982 said...

bitaw ga crave man gud ko gahapon ani Chie maong naka decide ko ug luto.

StaLira said...

this sure is delicious.

Tasteful Voyage

Fast Forward and December is almost Here!

It feels so good to be back on my blog. I haven't really had the time to update my blogs since January because I have been quite busy. T...